Thursday, February 5, 2009






so, here is some of my pictures. these are my beloved vostroyans. i have been working on them since sometime in 2007. i can't believe it's been that long. 2008 went by very, very quickly. i still have a bunch more to do in anticipation of the upcoming imperial guard codex (may hopefully).......wow, may is going to be a busy month. New terminator movie, new baby and new IG codex. Don't know which one I am more excited for (ha ha....just kidding baby). i need to repaint my tank, finish up my other 2 tanks, chimeras and sentinels. I am a little more motivated to paint recently. I got a bunch of daemons done (pictures tomorrow), a squad of crimson fists (that I am not really happy with) and base coat done on my emperor's children force :)

No comments:

Post a Comment