Friday, September 25, 2009

I made a decision (I think)

Ok, so I think that I made a decision and here is my thought process

this is what I have playable right now:

Vostroyans
Iron Warriors
Daemons
Deathwing/Ravenwing

I could finish up my iron warriors, but that is mostly just touching up and basing, maybe a little highlighting.

I should have close to 2000 pts worth of daemons totally done.

I have 2000 pts worth of the doublewing, and 30 or so more bikes just sitting around that need to be painted.

My Vostroyans could use some more infantry and the other 2 chimeras done also.

The problem is, I don't really want to paint up any of them

So, I will start on something else.

I think that I have decided:

Flesh Tearers!!

I seperated out my stuff last night. This is what I am going to be starting with:

Dante - Chapter Master Jaxon of the Flesh Tearers
Brother Corbulo - Brother Cameron
Death Company Dreadnought - Brother Roan
5 man assault squad w/ jumppacks
5 man assault squad w/o jumppacks in rhino
10 man tactical squad w/ heavy weapons
5 man death company in rhino
2 baal predators

that's 2 hq's, 2 elites, 3 troops and 2 heavies.

Should be close to 1000 pts, although it is a little top heavy (300 pts in hq).

I will get started this weekend and should have pictures on tuesday.

Rick

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Rick! Like I said on the board I'm going to be doing 90 boyz at minimum with nobs and big shootas. I'm going to shoot for the whole enchilada this month but we'll see ... I'll be happy with 3 full squads of boys ... that's over half the army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Larry....I should have my next post up soon :)

    ReplyDelete